On 04/08/2017, High Court of Kerala announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Plumber/Pump Operator.
High Court of Kerala Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to High Court of Kerala before 27/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Plumber/Pump Operator|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 41,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/09/2017|
- SSLC or equivalent
- National Trade Certificate in the trade of Plumber and experience of atleast 2 years as Plumber /Pump Operator
Desirable : Certificate in computer word processing or equivalent
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. 2) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment, can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – 41,500/- Per Month
Application fee: Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Nil All others Rs.300
- Direct Recruitment
- The selection will be on the basis of written test and Interview.
How To Apply?
- The online application process has two parts – STEP-I and STEP-II. ‘STEP-I /New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘STEP-II /Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed STEP-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the STEPs which includes the submission of applications by completing the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in STEP – II process.
- To start the process, the candidates should click the link ‘STEP-I / New Applicant’ below the head ‘Apply Online’ seen on the right side of the web page. This will take the candidate to the next page where the option of ‘POSTS’ are displayed. The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF Plumber/Pump Operator main page (hereafter called the main page) by clicking the option ‘Plumber/Pump Operator’ available there. Before proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page and How to Apply , Guidelines for Photo & Signature, FAQ and Sample Application Form provided there. He/She should also be ready with his/her scanned Photograph & Signature (in a pen drive or CD) and the details to be filled in the online application.
- In STEP-I / New Applicant, the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during STEP-I/ New Applicant process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
- In STEP-II / Registered Applicant, the candidate has to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature, fill in fee payment details and detailed information about him/her. The details furnished by the candidates during STEP-II process can be modified till the Final Submission of online applications. However, the photograph and signature once uploaded cannot be changed.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal email ID. It should be kept active in the duration of the recruitment. No request for change of Mobile Number / e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID.
- Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process 10/08/2017 Closure of STEP- I Process 27/09/2017
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce Experience Certificate in original containing all relevant details as required.
- Physically challenged persons are not eligible to apply
Address For The Job: High Court of Kerala, High Ct Rd, Marine Drive, Kochi, Kerala 682031
Advt No: A6-35199/2017/REC2
Last Date to Apply: 27/09/2017