On 29/11/2016, High Court of Gujarat announced recruitment notification to recruit Civil Judge. Through this recruitment notification, High Court of Gujarat plans to recruit LLB candidates for the post of Civil Judge. High Court of Gujarat is planning to recruit 112 candidates for the post of Civil Judge. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/12/2016.
High Court of Gujarat proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to High Court of Gujarat before 31/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||High Court of Gujarat|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||112 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 27,700 to 44,850/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||High Court of Gujarat, Gujarat|
Eligibility & Details:
Civil Judge Post:
Candidates can Get the Civil Judge Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancy: 112 Posts|
|Education required: A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Application. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.|
|Desirable: Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 27,700 to 44,850/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Candidates Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: For General Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/SEBC/Ortho Disabled/ Ex- S/court staff) Application Fee is – 250/-|
|Procedure: Starting date for submission of On-line application 01/12/2016 (12.00 noon) Closing date for submission of On-line application 31/12/2016 (23:59 Hrs.)|
|Last Date: 31/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Gujarat|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the High Court of Gujarat norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 01/12/2016 to 31/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/12/2016