On 07/08/2017, HEC announced job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, MBA for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
Heavy Engineering Corporation HEC jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Heavy Engineering Corporation HEC before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Executive Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Engineering with Post-Graduation in Management (MBA/PGDM) from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: Minimum 25 years of experience in training /R&D Centre or manufacturing industry/heavy industry of private/public sector out of which 5 years should be at a senior level. Experience of administration of training centres in large reputed organization(s) will be given preference.
Age Limit: Candidates not more than 65 years of age are eligible to apply.
Compensation: Remuneration will be according to the industry norms.
Tenure: Appointment will be made initially for 1 year and can be extended upto 3 years on the completion of the term at the sole discretion of the management.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Heavy Engineering Corporation HEC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The details regarding the position and the Performa of the application can be accessed/downloaded through the website of the Company at www.hecltd.com. The complete application alongwith write up must reach latest by 14th August, 2017 in an envelope marked “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer” to The Director, CEFC Pratham Foundation, Administrative Building, Foundry Forge Plant, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. Call letters for interview will be sent individually to the candidates. After final selection, HR department will contact the candidate for further proceedings. The name of the selected candidate will be displayed on the CEFC website also.
Address For The Job: The Director, CEFC Pratham Foundation, Administrative Building, Foundry Forge Plant, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004.
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW