On 01/08/2017, HAL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MS, DNB, PG Diploma for the position of Medical Superintendent.
Hindustan Aeronautics HAL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Hindustan Aeronautics HAL before 30/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Medical Superintendent|
|Qualification||MBBS, MS, DNB, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.24900-50500/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/08/2017|
Post Professional Qualification Experience requirement: Candidates possessing MBBS + PG Degree/DNB should have at least three years’ relevant experience at a renowned Hospital/Organization/Institute in the concerned specialty, after acquiring the Post-Graduate Degree. Candidates possessing MBBS + PG Diploma should have at least four years’ relevant experience at a renowned Hospital/Organization/Institute in the concerned specialty after acquiring the PostGraduate Diploma.
Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
Job Specifications/Job Descriptions/Experience Requirements: Should be able to manage OPD/Ward cases and perform independently minor/major surgeries and attend to emergency surgeries.
- The selection for the Posts will be done through Personal Interview. Candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:10. For Short listing candidates for Interview to the Post, the candidates possessing more relevant experience will be considered first. In case of tie in the relevant experience also then the candidates who secure more aggregate marks in the qualifying examination will be considered first. In case marks are also same, senior in age will be considered first.
How To Apply?
- Interest and Eligible candidates may download the application form from HAL website and send their applications, duly filled, in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with the Demand Draft, certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Ex-servicemen discharge book (As applicable), etc by post so as to reach us on or before 30thAug 2017 to Senior Manager (Human Resources), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik Ojhar Township Post Office, Tal- Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207. Candidate is required to write his / her name and the post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft, which should be forwarded, subscribing on the envelop, in bold, the post applied for, discipline and advertisement Number
APPLICATION FEE: Application fee is Rs. 500/-. which is non-refundable (exempted in case of SC/ST/PWD/ExServicemen category). The application fee is to be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in Favour of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar Township (SBI Branch Code : 1196 ). Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is not eligible at the time of applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore before forwarding the application, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age and Experience are to be calculated as on 30/08/2017.
- Candidates possessing Regular / full time qualifications prescribed above are only eligible to apply, In other words, the qualifications acquired through part time / correspondence / Distance Education / E-learning courses are not eligible to apply.
- The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all semesters / years will be summed up to arrive at the aggregate percentage marks. No rounding off will be done. No weightage will be given to any particular semester or year. Candidates must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together) wherever applicable
- Applications not in accordance with the prescribed form or incomplete/unsigned form or without attested copies of certificates mentioned above shall not be considered. No applications / resumes will be accepted by Email.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained
- Candidates, staying beyond 30 miles away and attending Personal Interview will be paid to and fro TA (Rail fare) by the shortest route on production of proof of travel as per rules of the company.
Address For The Job: Senior Manager (Human Resources), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik Ojhar Township Post Office, Tal- Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207.
Last Date to Apply: 30/08/2017