On 14/08/2017, HAL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech for the position of Director.
Hindustan Aeronautics HAL Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Hindustan Aeronautics HAL before 23/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 75,000- 1,00,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||23/10/2017|
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Engineering and R&D) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He shall manage and ensure effective and efficient implementation of all Research & Development (R&D), Design & Development (D&D), Project Development, and development of new Products/ Technologies.
AGE : 45 years (Age of superannuation 60 years )
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute. Applicants with Post-graduate/ Research qualifications in Design/ Air-worthiness/ Production and Engineering Support of Aircraft/ Helicopters will have added advantage.
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should possess adequate technical/ operational experience at a senior level of management in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in Design/ Airworthiness/ Production / Engineering support of Aircraft/ Helicopters related systems. Experience of research/ leading Research & Design teams and published research work in reputed journals will be desirable.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Hindustan Aeronautics HAL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1); Or
- fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1).
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 23/10/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- All applicants should send their applications as per the format .
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Last Date to Apply: 23/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW