On 02/08/2017, HAL announced job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Apprenticeship Training.
Hindustan Aeronautics HAL jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Hindustan Aeronautics HAL before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Apprenticeship Training|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
- Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering / Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering / Production Engineering Management / Automobile Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering / Foundry Technology
- Candidate should posses degree in Engineering in the above mentioned branches \ Provisional Degree Certificate from a recognized university in India (The Candidate must be Citizen of India).
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining degree certificate are not eligible.
- Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
- Reservation will be applicable as per apprenticeship act.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and have to be declared medically fit by Govt. Medical officer not below the rank of an assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- Medically fit candidate must obtain police clearance certificate from the commissioner / superintendent of police of their locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online through HAL web portal http:// 220.127.116.11/tti on or before 22/08/2017
Address For The Job: TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017
Reference Number: Information Bulletin /658/2017
Last Date to Apply: 22/08/2017