On 19/08/2017, Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow .
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: The candidate for JRF must be M.Sc (Microbiology) / M.Sc (Fermentation and Microbial Technology) with at least 55% marks. He/She must have qualified NET/GATE or equivalent examination.
Project: “Purification and characterization of alpha glucosidase inhibitors from endophytic fungi and evaluation of their potential as biocontrol agents”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The applications must reach the undersigned by 31-08-2017. (An advance copy of the application may be sent at the following e-mail address: [email protected]) No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Address For The Job: Department of Microbiology Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Online applications must be submitted latest by 31/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW