On 10/08/2017, Gujarat University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Phil for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow.
Gujarat University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gujarat University before 21/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.16,000- 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/8/2017|
Project Titled: “Understanding, discovery and development of functionalized oxacalixarenes as chemosensor for various guest analytes using computational and experimental methods”
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow/ Project Fellow : One No.
Essential qualifications : Candidate to be considered for appointment as JuniorEssential qualifications : Candidate to be considered for appointment as JuniorResearch Fellow must have second class masters degree in Chemistry or related subject with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in the subject concerned (Preferably Chemistry) or a related subject
- NET/GATE qualified-Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA (HRA will be given only in case of non availability of accommodation in University).
- Non-GATE/Non-NET- Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + HRA. (HRA will be given only in case of non availability of accommodation in University).
NOTE: Preference will be given to the NET/GATE qualified candidates. The appointment will be purely temporary and co-terminus with the project i.e. November 2019. Nice hostel facility is available with Gujarat University.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Gujarat University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Complete application along with self-attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates/Degrees and latest Bio-Data with valid Email ID and Phone/Mobile No.) should reach the undersigned on or before 21st August 2017 preferably by email. Date and time of interview will be informed to the eligible candidates by email/phone. Interview shall be conducted as per Gujarat University rules. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
Address For The Job: DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, University School of Sciences, Gujarat University Ahmedabad-380009, INDIA
Last Date to Apply: 21/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW