On 1/12/2016, Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit District Education Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) plans to recruit Degree candidates for the post of District Education Officer. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is planning to recruit 15 candidates for the post of District Education Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) before 16/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||District Education Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||15 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Gujarat Public Service Commission ,Gujarat|
Eligibility & Details:
District Education Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the District Education Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: District Education Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 15 Posts|
|Education required:Posses a Bachelor’s degree with First class or a Bachelor’s degree with a Second class and a Master’s degree with Second class in Arts or Science or Commerce of Law or Agriculture or an equivalent educational qualification obtained University established or recognized by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognised as such by law in India or from an institution deemed to be University under section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or an institution recognized by the Govrnment. (ii) Posses a degree in teaching or education or an equivalent of higher degree or Diploma in Education.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:On Line applications are invited for the post of District Education Officer/District Primary Education Officer and its equivalent posts under Gujarat Educational Service, Class-1 (Administrative Branch) between date 1/12/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 16/12/2016, 13.00 Hrs|
|Last Date: 16/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Gujarat|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 1/12/2016 to 16/12/2016. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 16/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16/12/2016