On 09/11/2016, Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Chief Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) plans to recruit M.Phil/Ph.D candidates for the post of Chief Officer. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is planning to recruit 18 candidates for the post of Chief Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/11/2016.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) before 21/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||18 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujarat|
Eligibility & Details:
Chief Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Chief Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chief Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: (i) A bachelor’s degree of any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institutions recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University under the section 3 of the University Grants Commission act, 1956; (ii) The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967; (iii) Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not more than 35 years. Age will be calculated as on the last date of the receipt of application.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates of General Category have to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Gujarat State & candidates who are physically disable have not to pay application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Other States have to pay application fee.|
|Procedure: Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online from October 3, 2016 at http://acsir.res.in. The last date for applying is 28 October, 2016. For more details please visit http://acsir.res.in.|
|Last Date: 21/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Gujarat|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Chief Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 21/11/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 21/11/2016