On 15/10/2016, Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) announced recruitment notification for Teaching Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) planning to recruit Teaching Assistant post who have completed M.Pharm, M.Sc. Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 28/11/2016.
Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Teaching Assistant post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/11/2016 at 10:30. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) on 28/11/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Pharma, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,000/- per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||28/11/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||PGT-SFC office, 3rd floor New Building, Jamnagar|
Eligibility & Details:
Teaching Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Teaching Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: M.Pharm (Ayu.) / M.Sc. (Medicinal Plants) with specialization in the concerned subject or its equivalent. Candidature by scholar who completed his regular Ph.D. tenure on campus is not considered.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs.15,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: 200|
|Procedure : Date: 28 -11-2016 Venue: Office of the Director, IPGT&RA Time :10:30 am Registration: 28-11-2016 (10:00 am to 10.30 am at PGT-SFC office, 3rd floor New Building, Jamnagar|
|Venue: Lac Production Division, Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums, Namkum, NEW DELHI – 834 010|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/11/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Teaching Assistant ” on 28/11/2016.
- Place of the interview “PGT-SFC office, 3rd floor New Building, Jamnagar“
- Interview will be Starts from 10:30
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 28/11/2016
VENUE: PGT-SFC office, 3rd floor New Building, Jamnagar