On 09/08/2017, GSFC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB, LLM for the position of Officer .
Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Education Qualification Essential: Full-time 5 years integrated course in Law, preferably from a National Law University.
Preferable: Additional qualification of Company Secretary will have an added advantage.
Experience Minimum 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience
Age Not more than 30 years as on 09/08/2017. Age and experience may be relaxed for exceptionally good candidates
Remuneration: Shall commensurate with skills, experience and market trends.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Draft, negotiate and review instruments necessary for Projects (e.g. – Request for Proposals, Term Sheets, Memorandum of Understanding, Confidentiality Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement, Shareholders’ Agreement, Service Contracts, variousUndertakings etc.);
- Undertake legal due diligence of any party with whom organization may consider establishing any kind of business relation;
- Understand and demonstrate rights and liabilities (including risk assessment) of the organization from a legal and holistic perspective at every stage of the Project. This needs the candidate to be regularly updated with the changes taking place in both national and international laws;
- Analyze every instrument with an eye towards reducing costs and increasing profits, while ensuring compliance with applicable laws;
- Prepare and manage databases with details of time bound instruments which may need regular review, updating, amendments or termination;
Location: Within Gujarat in any unit of the company
Additional Information: The recruit shall be required to execute Service Agreement of Rs. 1,00,000/- to serve the Company for a period of 3 years.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last date to apply on or Before 28/08/2017.
Address For The Job: Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. P.O. Fertilizernagar -391 750, Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Online applications must be submitted latest by 28/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW