On 09/08/2017, GSFC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Manager/Deputy Manager .
Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Manager/Deputy Manager|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Education Qualification: Full time B.E/B.Tech (Chemical) from recognized University
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant post-qualification experience in medium/large scale Company. Candidate must have handled either various activities for development of greenfield/brown-field projects or must have worked in designing and engineering field
Age: Not more than 30 years as on 09/08/2017
- Develop new projects and assess their commercial viability;
- Study of technology and evaluation of technology related to new project;
- Market survey and technical feasibility & analysis;
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals;
- Develop project proposal and enquiry in line with plant requirement;
- Review project proposal received from Consultant /Contractor;
- Coordinate with all projects related personnel on day-to-day progress of work activities,
procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project;
- Review Process Flow Diagrams and Process & Instrumentation Diagrams prepared by
Basic Engineering Contractor;
- Technical suggestions for cost reduction/ Energy Scheme;
- Co-ordinate and follow-up with Contractors to speed up the project;
- Manage and coordinate other project related activities
Remuneration: Shall commensurate with skills, experience and market trends.
Additional Information: The recruit shall be required to execute Service Agreement of Rs. 1,00,000/- to serve the Company for a period of 3 years
Overall Objective: Assist in identification and development of new projects in alignment with organizational growth strategy
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last date to apply online On Before 28/08/2017.
Address For The Job: Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC, Gujarat
Online applications must be submitted latest by 28/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW