On 09/08/2017, GSFC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Deputy Manager (Civil)/Civil Engineer .
Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager (Civil)/Civil Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Education Qualification: Full time B. E./B.Tech (Civil) course from recognized University
Experience: Minimum 3 years relevant post qualification experience
Age: Not more than 30 years as on 09/08/2017
- Technical acumen;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Cost consciousness;
- Knowledge of relevant SAP module
Remuneration: Shall commensurate with skills, experience and market trends.
Additional Information: The recruit shall be required to execute Service Agreement of Rs. 1,00,000/- to serve the Company for a period of 3 years
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last date to apply online On Before 28/08/2017.
Address For The Job: Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals GSFC, Gujarat
Online applications must be submitted latest by 28/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW