On 07/02/2017, Government of West Bengal announced recruitment notification to recruit Block Asha Facilitator. Through this recruitment notification, Government of West Bengal plans to recruit MBA, MSW candidates for the post of Block Asha Facilitator. Government of West Bengal is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Block Asha Facilitator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Government of West Bengal proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of West Bengal before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Block Asha Facilitator|
|Education Requirement||MSW, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 7,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Government of West Bengal, Kolkata|
|Reference No||Memo No. 184/S|
Eligibility & Details:
Block Asha Facilitator Post:
Candidates can Get the Block Asha Facilitator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Block Asha Facilitator|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Masters degree in Social Science/Sociology/ Social Anthropology/Social Work (MSW)/Business Administration (MBA)/Economics/Rural Development/Mass Communication OR Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years of Experience in health projects. Preference : Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA Programme|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 7,500/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 45 yrs.|
|Application Fee For The Job: DD in favour of DH & FWS, Birbhum payable at Suri, Birbhum (Rs.50/-) must be enclosed with the application otherwise application will be treated as cancelled.|
|Procedure: Application must reach the Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Sadar, Suri, Birbhum, Pin-731101 through Registered post/ speed post only. The last date for receiving application is 28.02.2017 (up to 4 PM).|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Government of West Bengal norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Block Asha Facilitator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017