On 01/08/2017, Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Lab Technician.
Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Lab Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Essential Qualification and Experience: Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.); with minimum 1 year experience after graduation. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT); with minimum 2 years experience after diploma. The services of exiting LTs who do not hold a DMLT may be continued if they have done a certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) and have more than 5 years experience of working in the ICTC / PPTCT / ARTC run under the NACP.
Other expertise required: Working Knowledge of Computers.
Eligibility Criteria Lab Technicia (ARTC): Graduate or diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) Note He I She must be registered in the concerned State Council
Age limit for all posts: The upper age limit for engagement Of all contractual personnel Will be 60 yrs. following NACO guidelines.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Post or drop applications personally in the specific boxes placed at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Dy. CMOH-II Section), Khosbagan, Purba Bardhaman within 17.08.2017 within 04:00 PM positively.
- The category of post should be superscripted in the Capital letters on the top of the left side of the envelope along-with attested (self) photocopies of all testimonials including proof of age, mark sheets & certificates of all examinations passed (Educational & Computer Applications), cast certificate, working experience certificates on the related fields, voter photo ID card / ration card for proof of residence. )%’ One self addressed envelope should be given along-with the application.
- Application must as per prescribed format only.
- Only short listed candidates (based on the marks obtained in academic qualification and experience) will be called for the Written Test, Computer Test and Interview.
- A panel will be prepared for posting in future vacancy if any within next one year.
Address For The Job: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Dy. CMOH-II Section), Khosbagan, Purba Bardhaman
Memo No.: Dy. CMOH — II/550
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017