On 12/07/2017, Government of Telangana announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma, B.Sc, GNM for the position of Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse.
Government of Telangana recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Telangana before 20/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Post Name: Pharmacist Gr-II
|Qualifications: D-Pharmacy (or) B-Pharmacy.Must be registered with Pharmacy Council.|
|Post Name:Lab Technician Gr-II
|Qualifications: Intermediate MLT/DMLT or B.Sc (L.T.) from recognized institutions must be registered with the Para Medical Board.|
|Post Name: Staff Nurse
|Qualifications: GNM or B.Sc Nursing. Registered with TS/AP Nursing Council.|
AGE: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 44 Years. The age reckoned as on 01-07-2017. No persons shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age. No persons shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (superannuation age). Age relaxations upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable as per rules.
- Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on website for transparency and also for calling objections. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rules of reservations.
How To Apply?
- Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official websites. b. Filled in application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the District Medical and Health Officer, Nalgonda istrict, received after due dates will be summarily rejected District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays. Self attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form.
- S.S.C. or Equivalent examination. Intermediate or 10+2 examination. Qualification Examination Pass Certificate. Marks Memos of all the years (qualifying examination).Registration Certificate or respective councils. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildhar concerned. Study Certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class. PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota. Relevant certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Man Quota.Photograph duly pasted on the application form. Acknowledgement Card.
- FILLED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ON OR BEFORE 20-07-2017, 05:00 PM TO OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MEDICAL AND HEALTH OFFICER, NALGONDA DISTRICT -508001.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR FILLING UP ABOVE POST:
- Issue of Notification Collections – 10-07-2017
- Last Data of receipt of applications – 20-07-2017
- Scrutiny of applications, Preparation of provisional merit list shall be published – 10-08-2017
- Objections shall be invited on the display of provisional merit list up to – 15-08-2017
- Display of final merit list – 30-08-2017
Address For The Job: OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MEDICAL AND HEALTH OFFICER, NALGONDA DISTRICT -508001.
Last Date to Apply: 20/07/2017