On 10/02/2017, Government of Tamil Nadu announced recruitment notification to recruit Steno Typist/ Mate Boy . Through this recruitment notification, Government of Tamil Nadu plans to recruit 10th candidates for the post of Steno Typist/ Mate Boy . Government of Tamil Nadu is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Steno Typist/ Mate Boy . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Government of Tamil Nadu proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Tamil Nadu before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Vacancy Name||Steno Typist/ Mate Boy|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 5,200-20,200/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Public Department, Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Steno Typist/ Mate Boy Post:
Candidates can Get the Steno Typist/ Mate Boy Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Steno Typist/ Mate Boy|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required:Steno Typist : Should Pass in 10th standard in “A Recognized School” i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with knowledge of Tamil is essential. Must have passed the Tamil Nadu Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or) by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil Should be able to read, write and speak in Hindi.
Mate Boy : Should Pass in 10th standard in “A Recognized School” i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with Should be able to read, write and speak in Hindi, English and Tamil.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 5,200-20,200/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last date for receipt of completed application form 28.02.2017.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Government of Tamil Nadu norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Steno Typist/ Mate Boy Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017