On 04/08/2017, Government of Odisha Bhadrak announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Project Manager.
Government of Odisha Bhadrak jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Odisha Bhadrak before 14/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation, Any Graduation|
|Last Date To Apply||14/8/2017|
Name of the post: Project Manager (TI Project)
No of post: 1 (one)
Salary: INR 15000 per month
Knowledge & skill: Familiarity with government health policies and programmes, Strong communication skill, ability to work in small teams and flexible ways of working, proficiency in data analysis and report writing, overall management capacity to monitor, report and guide the team.
Computer skill: PGDCA & Internet
- She/he should be a post graduate in any discipline of Social
Sciences with one year experience at district level programmes related to health/livelihood programmes/ rural development/ rnicrafinance/ I-IIV/AIDS programmes.
- Graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences subject with minimum three years experience in development / health sector at district level programmes related to health/livelihood programmes/ rural development/ microfinance/ HIV/AIDS programmes. (Preference will be given to the candidate having ellitexperience in TI Project)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Government of Odisha Bhadrak norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience cited above should apply with updated CV to [email protected] on or before 14th August, 2017. Applications after the due date will not be taken into consideration. Candidates without computer skill need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Address For The Job: Communication address: Fellowship, Tarini Bhawan, Women’s college Road, Santhia, Po/Dist: Bhadrak 756100, Tel. Ph. 06784-250055, 94372 66492(M).
Last Date to Apply: 14/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW