On 28/11/2016, Government of Maharashtra Wardha announced recruitment notification for Medical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Government of Maharashtra Wardha planning to recruit Medical Officer post who have completed MBBS. Government of Maharashtra Wardha is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 6/12/2016.
Government of Maharashtra Wardha proposes to Conduct Interview for Medical Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 6/12/2016 at 12.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Government of Maharashtra Wardha on 6/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of Maharashtra Wardha|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 36,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||6/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Civil Surgeon, office, General Hospital, Wardha|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:MBBS (MMC Registration)|
|Experience: Experienced candidates preferred|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 36,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 62 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Civil Surgeon, office, General Hospital, Wardha|
|Walk-In-Time: 12.00 P.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 6/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Government of Maharashtra Wardha norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Medical Officer ” on 6/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Civil Surgeon, office, General Hospital, Wardha“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 6/12/2016
VENUE: Civil Surgeon, office, General Hospital, Wardha