On 14/02/2017, Government of Maharashtra announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Government of Maharashtra plans to recruit MBBS candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Government of Maharashtra is planning to recruit 7 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/2/2017.
Government of Maharashtra proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Maharashtra before 24/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of Maharashtra|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||07 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||24/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Government of Maharashtra, Ratnagiri|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 07 Posts|
|Education required:MBBS degree from Recognized University|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: 38 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: 500 Rupees|
|Procedure:Closing date for Submission of Application Form : 24/02/2017|
|Last Date: 24/2/2017|
|Location of Job:Ratnagiri|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Government of Maharashtra norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Medical Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 24/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/2/2017