On 22/11/2016, Government of Karnataka announced recruitment notification to recruit Village Accountant. Through this recruitment notification, Government of Karnataka plans to recruit 12TH candidates for the post of Village Accountant. Government of Karnataka is planning to recruit 42 candidates for the post of Village Accountant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/12/2016.
Government of Karnataka proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Karnataka before 17/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of Karnataka|
|Vacancy Name||Village Accountant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||42 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 11,600 to 21,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Government of Karnataka, Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Village Accountant Post:
Candidates can Get the Village Accountant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Village Accountant|
|Total Vacancy: 42 Posts|
|Education required: 12th Standard Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 11,600 to 21,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: GM-Rs.200/- , Others-Rs.100/-|
|Procedure: Interested candidates should apply online on or before 17/12/2016.|
|Last Date: 17/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Government of Karnataka norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 18/11/2016 to 17/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/12/2016