On 30/11/2016, Government of Assam announced recruitment notification to recruit Soil Conservator. Through this recruitment notification, Government of Assam plans to recruit 10TH, 12TH candidates for the post of Soil Conservator. Government of Assam is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Soil Conservator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/12/2016.
Government of Assam proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Assam before 06/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of Assam|
|Vacancy Name||Soil Conservator|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 5,200/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Government of Assam, Guwahati|
Eligibility & Details:
Soil Conservator Post:
Candidates can Get the Soil Conservator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Soil Conservator|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: HSLC passed|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 5,200/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years of age on 01.11.16.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The application must be accompanied by the following documents :-Attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualifications along with age proof and caste certificate. Up to date Employment Registration card. Two copies recent pass port size photographs duly self attested. Application should be submitted by post or directly to the office of the Additional Director Soil Conservation Hills), Karbi Anglong Diphu. The last date of receipt of application is 6th December 2016.|
|Last Date: 06/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Guwahati|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Government of Assam norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Soil Conservator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 06/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/12/2016
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016