On 15/10/2016, Government of Andhra Pradesh announced recruitment notification to recruit Boiler Operation. Through this recruitment notification, Government of Andhra Pradesh plans to recruit DEGREE, DIPLOMA candidates for the post of Boiler Operation. Government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Boiler Operation. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 30/12/2016.
Government of Andhra Pradesh proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of Andhra Pradesh before 30/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Vacancy Name||Boiler Operation|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||30/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||The Chairman, Board of Examiners and Director of Boilers, Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi, Plot No.XIV-D5 & 6, D.No.54-10-19, 2nd Floor, Opp: New Telephone Exchange, Jawahar Autonagar, Vijayawada – 520 007|
Eligibility & Details:
Boiler Operation Post:
Candidates can Get the Boiler Operation Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Boiler Operation|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: A Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Power Plant or Production or Instrumentation Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized institution.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Should have completed 23 years of age as on 31.10.2016.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only)|
|Procedure: Necessary application form, Examination subjects and instructions to candidates may be downloaded from website ap.gov.in The filled in applications along with enclosers should be sent to The Chairman, Board of Examiners and Director of Boilers, Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi, Plot No.XIV-D5 & 6, D.No.54-10-19, 2nd Floor, Opp: New Telephone Exchange, Jawahar Autonagar, Vijayawada – 520 007, Krishna District along with 2 Nos. of self addressed 10” x 5” size envelops with Rs.10/- postage stamp affixed on each. Last date for receipt of filled in application: 30.12.2016.|
|Last Date: 30/12/2016|
|Location of Job: VIJAYAWADA|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Government of Andhra Pradesh norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Boiler Operation Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30/12/2016