On 01/08/2017, GFSU announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/ Ph.D. Master Degree, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA for the position of Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer, Multiple Vacancy.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University GFSU jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gujarat Forensic Sciences University GFSU before 31/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
:Training and Placement Assistant (01)
5200-20200 with grade pay Rs.2800
Any Masters Degree
55% or equivalent grade in Master Degree from recognized university . Knowledge of Computer Applications
Computer Programmer (01)
Pay Scales: 9300-38400 with grade pay Rs 4200
55% or equivalent grade in Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT from recognized university
Minimum Two years’ experience in computer programming.
Scientific Assistant (Ballistics) (02)
9300-34800 with grade pay Rs. 4400
First Class M.Sc. in Forensic Science with specialization in Forensic Ballistics . Should have Physics / Forensic Science as subjects in B.Sc.
Two years’ experience for testing of Ballistic Resistant Armor and Armored Vehicle as per international standards as specified by the NIJ and other European standards.
Scientific Officer (Ballistics) (01)
9300-34800 with grade pay Rs. 4600
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (Academic and Legal) (01)
Pay Scales :
15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400
Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Minimum 3 years of experience in dealing of legal matters in supervisory capacity in government organisations or PSUs or Universities or Autonomous bodies.
Bachelor Degree in Law from reconised university. Experience in areas like Academic Administration, Finance & Establishment, in government organizations/universities/institutes of higher education. Preference will be given to the candidates who are well versed with Administrative Laws & Civil Laws
Other Vacancy Details:
Director (Institute of Behavioural Science) (01) – 37400-67000+12000
Professor (Clinical Psychology) (01) – 37400-67000+10000
Professor (Food Technology) (01)- 37400-67000+10000
Associate Professor (Food Technology)(01) – 37400-67000+9000
Associate Professor (Forensic Pharmacy)(01)- 37400-67000+9000
Associate Professor (Nano Technology / Forensic Nano Technology) (01)- 37400-67000+9000
Associate Professor (Forensic Science) (01)- 37400-67000+9000
Associate Professor ( Cyber Security)(01)- 37400-67000+9000
Associate Professor (Digital Forensics) (01)- 37400-67000+9000
Assistant Professor (Forensic Science) (03) – 15600-39100+6000
Assistant Professor (Environmental Science) (01) – 15600-39100+6000
Assistant Professor (Chemistry / Forensic Chemistry) (01) – 15600-39100+6000
Assistant Professor (Master of Hospital Administration) (01) – 15600-39100+6000
Assistant Professor (Finance and Accounts) (01) – 15600-39100+6000
Assistant Professor (Human Resource Management) (01) – 15600-39100+6000
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: DIRECTOR (Institute of Behavioral Science):
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in concerned discipline or allied/relevant disciplines and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 15 publications in referred Journals of Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters/Scopus or other internationally reputed journals).
- A minimum of 15 years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, must including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
PROFESSOR (Food Technology / Clinical Psychology). No of Post: ONE in each discipline.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in concerned discipline i.e. Clinical Psychology / Food Technology or allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications in referred journal/ books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (Food Technology / Clinical Psychology/Forensic Pharmacy/Nano Technology/Forensic Nano Technology/Forensic Science/Cyber Security/Digital Forensics) – No of Post: ONE in each discipline.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines and Master Degree (in Food Technology / Clinical Psychology/Forensic Pharmacy/Nano Technology/Forensic Nano Technology/Forensic Science/Cyber Security/Digital Forensics) or allied/relevant disciplines with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers as per UGC guidelines amended time to time.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Environmental Science/Chemistry/Forensic Chemistry/ * Forensic Science /Hospital Administration/Management (Finance; HRM)
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject (Environmental Science/Chemistry/Forensic Chemistry/Forensic Science/Hospital Administration/Management (Finance;HRM) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/SLET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
PROCESS OF SELECTION FOR TEACHING STAFF
- The overall selection procedure shall incorporate transparent, objective and credible methodology of analysis of the merits and credentials of the applicants based on weightages given to the performance of the candidate in different relevant dimensions and his/her performance on a scoring system proforma, based on the Academic Performance Indicators (API).
- Universities may assess the ability for teaching and/or research aptitude through a seminar or lecture in a class room situation or discussion on the capacity to use latest technology in teaching and research at the interview stage. The candidates called for the interview for the post of Professor and Associate Professor has to make the presentation (Maximum 20 Minutes) on any topic of their choice followed by Interview
- Interview. iii. The process of selection of Associate Professor should involve inviting the bio-data with the duly filled Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) proforma developed by the University based on the API criteria provided in UGC Regulation 2010 (4th Amendment 2016)
- The publications may be provided to the subject experts for assessment before the interview and the evaluation score of the publications provided by the experts may be factored into the weightage scores while finalizing the outcome of selection by the selection committee.
- The process of selection of Professsor/Asso. Professors at GFSU shall involve inviting the bio-data with duly filled Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) proforma developed by the university based on the API criteria based PBAS set out in UGC Regulations 2016(with latest modifications) and reprints of five major publications of the candidates.
- The candidature for the post of Associate Professor and/or Professor shall not be considered if they do not enclose their application in the prescribed format with duly filled Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) proforma.
- The Selection Committee, after considering a candidate for the higher post namely Director, Professor or Associate Professor, may, if it is of the opinion that he or she will be suitable choice for the next lower post, can make such recommendation.
PROCESS OF SELECTION FOR NON-TEACHING STAFF
- The performance of the candidates for the non-teaching positions will be assessed based on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in the interview
- Universities may assess the technical ability for technical expertise/knowledge by conducting practical test/written examination
- The university may conduct the screening test for the eligible candidates if the applications are more in numbers.
- The other conditions of service or any matter which are not covered above shall be as prescribed by the University Grants Commission/Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Forensic Sciences University from time to time.
How To Apply?
- Applications, complete in all respect (in five sets), should reach to “The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector – 9, Gandhinagar 382007” latest by 31 st August 2017. Application form, required qualifications and other terms & conditions are available on university website www.gfsu.edu.in.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of the receipt for application.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change
- The other conditions of service or any matter which are not covered above shall be as prescribed by the Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Forensic Sciences University from time to time.
DETAILS OF FEE PAYMENT
The requisite fee of Rs. 500/- has to be remitted through DD in favor of the Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar. The fees can also be remitted through RTGS/NEFT in the Account of Gujarat Forensic Sciences University at Punjab National Bank, Jalseva Bhavan, Sector-10, Gandhinagar Branch, on Savings Bank Account No. 4601002100000082; RTGS/IFSC Code: PUNB0460100. The duly filled application form complete in all respect alongwith relevant documents and proof of fees submission must reach to “The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector-9, Gandhinagrar, Gujarat 382007” through speed post/registered post on or before 31th August 2017. It is mandatory to also submit the five sets of completed application for Regular Appointment in prescribed format and all necessary supporting document
Address For The Job: The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector – 9, Gandhinagar 382007
Advertisement No.: GFSU/PR/Aug-1/2017
Last Date to Apply: 31/8/2017