On 03/08/2017, GFSU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, M.Phil for the position of Assistant Professor .
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University GFSU Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Assistant Professor Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 10 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Gujarat Forensic Sciences University GFSU on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Master Degree, M.Phil|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree (M.Phil) in a Clinical Psychology or relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Two years teaching experience as Lecturer or as Clinical Psychologist in department of Clinical Psychology conducting M Phil-Clinical Psychology program and 2 Research Publications in indexed journal as first / corresponding author. (Ph.D. is desirable)
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET/SET/SLET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in (b) above candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET /SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Gujarat Forensic Sciences University GFSU norms or decision .
- The University invites eligible candidates for Open Interviews for appointment to the posts of Assistant Professors on at GFSU. The advertisement, application form & qualifications requirements are available on GFSU’s website www.gfsu.edu.in. The eligible applicants may appear for the walk-in interview rescheduled on 18 th August 2017 (Friday) from 10 am onwards. The candidates need to bring three sets of self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, publications and relevant documents along with filled in application.
Walk-In Address: Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector-9, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat
Walk-In Time.: 10 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017