On 11/08/2017, Gautam Buddha University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, Ph.D for the position of Guest Faculty.
Gautam Buddha University Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Faculty Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 14/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Gautam Buddha University on 14/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 1000/- per lecture per hour, Rs. 500/- per lab hour|
|Job Location||Gautam Budh Nagar|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
- Minimum qualification of guest faculty will be as per minimum qualification of the Assistant Professor (Rs. 6000/- AGP) in the UGC norms.
- Rs. 1000/- per lecture per hour & Rs. 500/- per lab hour will be paid to the guest faculty.
- Maximum 48 Lectures per month will be allot to the guest faculty.
- Candidate will not be allowed to quit the assignment during semester.
- Reservation policy will be as per U.P. Govt. rules.
- Initially the above assignment is for one semester (odd) and may be extended to next semester (even) upon satisfactory performance and requirement.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 14/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Gautam Buddha University norms or decision .
- Walk-in interview is being organised on 14th August, 2017 for suitable candidates to engage classes as a Guest Faculty in the School of ICT for the academics year 2017-18 (Purely on temporary basis). Candidate should bring their latest resume in prescribed format and original certificates along with one set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents (B.Tech., M.Tech. degree etc.).
Walk-In Address: Gautam Buddha University Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201312
Walk-In Time.: 9.30 A.M.
Reference No: GBU/SICT-005/2017-673
Walk-In Date: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW