On 29/07/2017, Gauhati University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree for the position of Assistant Professor.
Gauhati University recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gauhati University before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
- University Law College – As per UGC Norms
- Deptt. of Mathematics – As per UGC Norms
- Deptt. of Information – As per UGC Norms
- Deptt. of English – As per UGC Norms
- Deptt. of Bengali – As per UGC Norms
- Deptt. of Political Science – As per UGC Norms
- Deptt. of Persian (Ad-hocAssistant Professor in Turkish Language – Master Degree Holder with 55% and One year Certificate or Diploma in Turkish Language
Pay Band: Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- & AGP Rs.6, 000/- Assistant Professor (Contractual) (Consolidated pay) : Rs. 21,600/- per month.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Gauhati University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application Form: Prescribed application form may be downloaded from the G.U. website www.gauhati.ac.in. Application Fees & Last date : Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/-(in case of SC, ST Rs. 500/-) Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Gauhati University payable at SBI Branch, G.U. as an application fee for the post. Completed application in prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-781014”, latest by 21.08.2017
Address For The Job: The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-781014
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017