On 14/2/2017, Gauhati University announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Gauhati University plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Gauhati University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
Gauhati University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gauhati University before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Gauhati University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Dr.Pranjit Hazarika(Prinicipal Investigator),Assistant Professor Department of Geological Sciences,Gauhati University,Assam|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates may send their application with detailed CV and statement of research interest (within 500 words)to Dr.Pranjit Hazarika(Prinicipal Investigator),Assistant Professor Department of Geological Sciences,Gauhati University,Assam on or before 17/2/2017either by post or preferably via|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Guwahati|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Gauhati University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017