On 16/06/2017, Gauhati University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduation for the position of Research Fellow-2.
Gauhati University recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gauhati University before 30/06/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow-2|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/06/2017|
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- (consolidated) per month
Essential Qualification: At least 2nd class Post Graduate Degree in Demography/ Population Studies/ Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Sociology from UGC recognized University/ Institution. Knowledge of Computer Application and Programming.
Experience: 1 year of experience after post graduation.
Nature of post: The post is temporary and on contractual basis initially for a period of 1 year which may be renewed annually, maximum upto 3 (three) years, based on performance of the candidate.
Age: Must not be above 40 years on 01.06.2017. Relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates will be allowed
- Candidates will have to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at their own cost if called for. Mere fulfillment of academic qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
How To Apply?
- The authority has no liability for either regularization of the service rendered or for regular appointment in the PRC, G.U.
- Application form: Prescribed application form, the details of qualifications & other are available in the University website – www.gauhati.ac.in. The candidates may download the application form from the above website. Application in any other form will not be accepted.
- Application fee & last date: Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates) only by Demand Draft in favour of the “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch as an application fee for the post. Completed applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14 latest by 30th June, 2017.
- Two copies of application with all testimonials are needed to be submitted. The envelope containing the application form must indicate the name of the post & advertisement no
Address For The Job: The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14
Last Date to Apply: 30/06/2017