On 12/08/2017, Gauhati University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Gauhati University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gauhati University before 24/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||24/8/2017|
Project Entitled: “Integrated Biorefinery Approach towards production of sustainable fuel and chemical from Algal biobased system
Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences/Microbiology.
Duration: Three Years
Fellowship : Fellowship will be provided as per the DBT, Govt. of India.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Gauhati University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates may send application with complete biodata through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a hard copy to Prof. M.C. Kalita, Principal Investigator, department of Biotechnology, Gauhati University, Guwahati-781014 on or before 24th August, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be intimated for the interview
Address For The Job: Prof. M.C. Kalita, Principal Investigator, department of Biotechnology, Gauhati University, Guwahati-781014
Last Date to Apply: 24/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW