On 08/08/2017, Gauhati High Court announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, BCA, B.Sc for the position of System Assistant.
Gauhati High Court jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gauhati High Court before 28/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||System Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma, BCA, B.Sc|
|Last Date To Apply||28/8/2017|
No of Post: 34
Scale of pay: Rs. 5,000 – 20,200/- (PB-2) + Grade pay of Rs.2,200/- (Pre-revised)
AGE: Minimum age – 21, Maximum age -48
- B.C.A with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution with at least 1(one) year working experience from a reputed institution/ organization
- B.Sc with 1 (one) year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution with at least 1(one) year working experience from a reputed institution/ organization.
- Diploma holder from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 2 (two) years working experience from a reputed institution/ organization.
- The selection test will consist of a written examination (Objective type multiple choices) of one paper (140 marks) conducted on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer scripts, Practical Examination (30 marks) and viva-voce (30 marks).
- The Scheme and Syllabus for the examination is reflected in the advertisement itself. There will be 140 (One hundred and forty) objective type questions on the subjects described in the syllabus. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 (one) mark. There will be no negative mark for Wrong answer. The cut off marks shall be as decided by the Gauhati High Court.
- Thereafter, the candidates equal to 5 times of the number of vacancies (1:5), in Order Of merit in the written examination, will be called for the Practical Examination and then the candidates equal to 3 times Of the number of vacancies (1:3), in order of merit in the practical examination, will be caned for viva voce and checking of original testimonials. On the basis of marks obtained in written test, practical examination and viva-voce the final panel will be prepared. However, final selection shall be subject to overall suitability to be decided by the Gauhati High Court.
How To Apply?
- Online applications are invited till 5.00 PM of 28-08-2017 from the citizens of India
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit tnelr online application forms through the website www.ghconline.gov.in by following the steps
- To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary’ credentials viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After submission of these information the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the same page prominently. Though the system is designed to send e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth, sometimes due to network congestion the e-mail may not be delivered, hence candidates are requested to carefully. Code Registration the down note
- The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as login details for next three Phases, i.e. Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4. In this Phase, a candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information and has to save the data by dicking U date Data the
- Here, the applicant can upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be beüeen 5 KB and 30 KB. The dimension of the photograph image and Signature image should be as indicated below
- The image of the Passport Photograph should be such that the face of the candidate covers at least 80% of the space Of the photograph image, similarly the signature should cover at ieast 70% of space of the Signature image. For uploading Passport Photo and Signature (both should be in image format as specified above) the candidate should select the respective file using the Browse button and after selecting the file, he/she should click the Upload passport and ‘Upload [email protected] button respectively to upload the file to server. The fresh registration process for candidature will be closed on the last date of registration.
- However, an already registered candidate can keep uploading/modifying his/her candidature specific data in Phase 2 and Phase 3 till last date of submission which will be declared on the website and usually 4-5 days later from last date of registration. However, uploading data in these two Phases does not complete the submission process automatically. In Phase 3, button is required to be used to finally post the candidature for the Examination. Before submitting Candidature please ensure that 1) All detail informations in Phase 2 have been filled up and in case of non availability of data he/she should fill as per instruction provided. No field box should be left blank. 2) Passport Photo image file as described above has been uploaded. 3) Signature image file as described above has been uploaded. Only after these verifications, the candidate should proceed for submission of the candidature/application. Initially the Submit Candidature button will be displayed in faded color and deactivated. On clicking the Declaration check box on the pager the Submit Candidature candidature. No more modification will be possible after submission
Terms and Condition:
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be called for the written examination/interview etc. Reservation of the posts will be as per existing rules. No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfr/ing the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary evidence in support thereof. If, on verification at any time before or after the selection process, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice. Mere calling of candidate to written test / interview etc, or issuance of admit card / call letter etc.
- The list of the candidates, witn allot-tea website for the candidates’ reference, If any candidate has any grievances for inclusion/non-inclusion etc. of his/her name in the list so published, the same should be brought to the notice of the undersigned within the stipulated period indicated in the relevant notification. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided. vii.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/practical
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indire candidature will be liable for rejection.
Address For The Job: The Gauhati High Court Imphal Bench, Imphal PIN 795001
Fees: SC/ST/PWD -185/-, For All others -360/-
Reference Nuimber: No. HC.XXXVII-38/2016/ 2785/.R Cell
Last Date to Apply: 28/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW