On 08/08/2017, Gandhigram Rural Institute announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, M.Phil for the position of Guest Teachers/ Part Time Teacher.
Gandhigram Rural Institute jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Teachers/ Part Time Teacher post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Gandhigram Rural Institute on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various inforM.Sction like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key inforM.Sction required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Teachers/ Part Time Teacher|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Essential: M.Sc., M.Phil., Degree in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics from any recognized college / University
Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Programming candidates with teaching experience will be preferred.
Faculties / Departments: Mathematics
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Gandhigram Rural Institute norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Guest Teachers/ Part Time Teacher ” on 16/08/2017.
- The Candidates are requested to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail.
- The Candidates are informed to download the Registration Form and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
Walk-In Address: Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW