On 25/11/2016, Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) plans to recruit MCA, M.Sc candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 9/12/2016.
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) before 9/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Education Requirement||MCA, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||9/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Gandhigram Rural Institute,Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.C.A, M.Sc.-IT, M.Sc. (CS) or equivalent with NET/SLET/SET/GATE|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Filled-in applications may be sent to Dr. P. Shanmugavadivu, Professor & Head, Principal Investigator — ICMR Project, Department of Computer Science and Applications, Gandhigram Rural Institute — Deemed University, Gandhigram — 624 302. email:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th December 2016|
|Last Date: 9/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 9/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 9/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 9/12/2016