On 29/11/2016, Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) plans to recruit M.PHIL, PH.D candidates for the post of Research Officer. Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 06/12/2016.
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) before 06/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||DEPARTMENT OF EXTENSION EDUCATION Faculty of Rural Development GANDHIGRAM RURAL INSTITUTE – DEEMED UNIVERSITY (Fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt. of India) Re – accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade (3 rd Cycle) Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul Dist., Tamil Nadu|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Post Graduate degree with M. Phil. / Ph.D. in Rural Development, Extension Education / Development Management / Rural Project Management / other Rural Social Sciences related to Rural development.|
|Desirable: M. Phil. / Ph. D. in Rural Development, Extension Education, Rural development management, and Rural Social Sciences related to Rural development.|
|Experience: Proven experience in Survey research including data collection, statistical analysis and report preparation|
|Pay Scale: Consolidated salary per GRI rules (Rs. 15,000/-)|
|Publications : Published research work in Professional journals in the related fields.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Resume of candidates to be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org ——————————————————————————————————————– Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview Candidates should come prepared to write a Test. The candidates should bring all their original certificates for verification, and submit the filled in format attached along with a Brief resume at the time of Interview.|
|Last Date: 06/12/2016|
|Location of Job: GANDHIGRAM|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 06/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/12/2016