On 10/01/2017, GAIL India Limited announced recruitment notification to recruit Executive Trainee. Through this recruitment notification, GAIL India Limited plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech candidates for the post of Executive Trainee. GAIL India Limited is planning to recruit 73 candidates for the post of Executive Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017.
GAIL India Limited proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to GAIL India Limited before 17/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||GAIL India Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||73 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 24,900 to 50,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||17/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||GAIL India Limited, New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Executive Trainee Post:
Candidates can Get the Executive Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Executive Trainee|
|Total Vacancy: 73 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks. Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks. Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks. Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil with minimum 65 % Marks.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24,900 – 50,500/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.24,900/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.24,900 – 50,500/- in E-2 grade|
|Age Limit: The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 20.01.2017 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The candidates will receive their GATE-2017 Registration number printed on the admit card. On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2017 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2017 Registration Number on the “careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 10.01.2017 to 17.02.2017 in the “careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com. It may be noted that application without valid GATE-2017 registration number will be rejected.|
|Last Date: 17/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Kanpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the GAIL India Limited norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 10/01/2017 to 17/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/02/2017