On 13/02/2017, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development announced recruitment notification for Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development planning to recruit Project Assistant post who have completed M.Sc. G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 03/03/2017.
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 03/03/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development on 03/03/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 8,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||03/03/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development, Almora|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. in food nutrition/ food science and nutrition/ chemistry/ life science with minimum 55% percent marks|
|Desirable: Knowledge and understanding of biochemical tests of biological samples specially food ingredients Should have skills to communicate with the local people of target community, required for knowing their nutritional intake in form of food|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 8000 pm consolidated|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development, Almora|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 03/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Assistant ” on 03/03/2017.
- Place of the interview “G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development, Almora“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 03/03/2017
VENUE: G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development, Almora