On 11/08/2017, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, B.E/B.Tech, Any Masters Degree for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant.
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/8/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development on 24/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (02)|
|Qualification||1st Class Master Degree in Physics/Geology/Earth Sciences/Geography or relevant subjects/B. Tech. in Civil/relevant branch of Engineering|
|Desirable||Experience of working with GPS/GIS environment Experience of field work in high altitude areas across Himalaya/glaciers in Uttarakhand or any other area|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000- 25,000/- + HRA for NET-JRF qualified|
Project :National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) funded project entitled “Anthropogenic Impacts and their management options in different ecosystems of the Indian Himalayan Region”
|Post Name||Field Assistants (02)|
|Qualification||Graduate with 2 years field experience in Himalaya terrain/|
|Desirable||Experience of working on high altitude area/glaciers in Uttarakhand or any other area|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 /- + HRA for NET-JRF qualified|
Project: IIRS funded project entitled “Vulnerability Assessment of Mountain Ecosystems due to Climate Change Ecosystem Structure and Functioning”
|Post Name||Field Assistants (01)|
|Desirable||Good Physical Condition for trekking in high altitudes|
|Salary||Emoluments @ 6,000/- fixed p.m.|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development norms or decision .
- Applications are invited for the following purely project based temporary positions. The candidate with adequate qualifications and appropriate experience in relevant subject/specialization with good academic records may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 24 August, 2017 at 11:00 AM onward at Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute. Desirous candidate may forward an advance copy of the application to the Administrative Officer by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) clearly mentioning the position applied for. The candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonial and an application in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 24/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW