On 27/07/2017, Food Craft Institute announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, BHM for the position of Principal.
Food Craft Institute recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Food Craft Institute before 26/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||26/08/2017|
Qualification: (i) Graduation from a recognized University (ii) Degree/3-years diploma in Hotel Management from the recognized University/National Council for Hotel Management and Catering technology/State board of Technical Education having secured at least 50% marks.
Note: Clause No.(i) will not be applicable in case the candidate posses Degree in Hotel Management.
Age limit: 40 to 50 Years. Upper age limit is Relaxable for 5 year in case of SC/ST/OBCand departmental candidate government norms.
Experience: Minimum 7 years teaching experience, out of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Lecturer in an Institute of Hotel Management/Food Craft Institute affiliated to Recognized University/National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology/State Board of Technical Education. OR Should have 7 years industry experiences out of which minimum 5 years should be as Manager in a approved hotel of minimum 3-star category.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Food Craft Institute norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The prescribed Application Format is given on the website i.e. www.mpstdc.com. Interested and eligible candidates must apply in the prescribed format only (attach all the relevant documents in support of qualification, experience, date of birth and category belong).
- The candidates employed in the Govt. / Quasi or Semi Govt. / autonomous organizations who are applying for the post on direct recruitment basis, must apply through proper channel. The application should be address to Additional Managing Director, Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board Paryatan Bhavan, Bhadbhada Road Bhopal-462003 on the above given addressed, subscribing on the top of the envelope Application for the Post of “Principal FCI (Name of the place)”.
- Application along with all enclosures must reach by 26-08-2017. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate who will be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to short list the application / fill or not to fill the vacancy.
Address For The Job: Additional Managing Director, Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board Paryatan Bhavan, Bhadbhada Road Bhopal-462003
Last Date to Apply: 26/08/2017