On 25/11/2016, Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Accountant. Through this recruitment notification, Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) plans to recruit GRADUATE, POST GRADUATE candidates for the post of Accountant. Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Accountant. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 12/12/2016.
Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) before 12/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post s|
|Salary Range||Rs. 45,000/-per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||12/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||RAMAGUNDAM FERTILIZERS AND CHEMICALS LIMITED 4 th Floor, Mohta Building, 4, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Accountant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Accountant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: The candidate will be required to attend to statutory compliances of various direct and indirect taxation, finalization of accounts and other day to day F&A functions|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: The candidate should possess 3 yrs relevant post qualification experience|
|Pay Scale: Fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs. 45000/- per month. No additional / other allowance will be payable.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates coming from outstation for interview shall be paid 2 nd class AC railway fare by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts, etc. Application on plain paper attaching therewith bio-data giving details in tabulated form together with self-attested copies of certificates regarding age, date of birth, qualifications, experience, including position held, name of the employers with complete address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary drawn should reach Chief Manager (HR) at the above address latest by 12th Dec.2016. Incomplete applications shall not be considered and no interim correspondence shall be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.|
|Last Date: 12/12/2016|
|Location of Job: NEW DELHI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Accountant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 12/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/12/2016
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016