On 21/08/2017, Federal Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Officer, Clerk .
Federal Bank Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Federal Bank before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Officer (in Scale I)
Application Fee Details ( Non refundable): Category – SC/ST – 350, General/ Others – 700
Age: Candidates shall not exceed 26 years as on 01.07.2017 (candidates should be born on or after 02.07.1991) for being eligible for the post of Officer
Period on probation: Candidates selected as officers will be on probation for a period of 2 years.
|Qualification: Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. Should have obtained minimum 60% marks for SSC or equivalent exam & 60% marks for Plus 2 or equivalent exam. Candidates should have acquired the stipulated educational qualification through regular mode of study.
Pay Scale: Candidate who joins the Bank as Officer in Scale I will be offered the following pay scale: `23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Application Fee Details ( Non refundable): Category – SC/ST – 250, General/ Others – 500
Age (As on 01.07.2017) : Candidates shall not exceed 24 years as on 01.07.2017 (candidates should be born on or after 02.07.1993) for being eligible for the post of Clerk.
|Pay Scale: Candidate who joins the Bank as Clerk will be offered the following pay scale: `11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540 HR -TALENT ACQUISITION AND DEPLOYMENT DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Period on probation: Candidates selected as clerks will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
Qualification: Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. Candidates should have acquired the stipulated educational qualification through regular mode of study.
- Selection will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The online aptitude test will be followed by a psychometric questionnaire for a maximum duration of 20 minutes.
- The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Online Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after short-listing as aforesaid.
How To Apply?
- Before applying online, candidates should: Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no.
- before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: 23.08.2017 to 04.09.2017
APPLICATION REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates shall go to the ‘Careers’ page of the Bank’s official website www.federalbank.co.in & click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- The application format should be filled in English only.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission. e. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. g. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning & upload of Photograph and Signature detailed separately.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE d. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- g. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated.
- In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test.
- Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body.
- Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process..
- Decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate. 16. Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers.
- If in the analytical procedure adopted by Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- For any clarifications candidates may contact at [email protected]
Address For The Job: Federal Bank, Across India.
Advt Number: HR-TAD/Rec/2017-18
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee 23rd August 2017
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee 4 th September 2017
Aptitude Test (tentative dates) 4 th week of September 2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW