On 25/01/2017, Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Office Attendant. Through this recruitment notification, Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) plans to recruit 8TH candidates for the post of Office Attendant. Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Office Attendant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017.
Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) before 18/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Attendant|
|Education Requirement||Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||18/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI), Noida|
Eligibility & Details:
Office Attendant Post:
Candidates can Get the Office Attendant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: 8th pass|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates are requested to Enclose attested copy of all Qualification and Experience Certificates along with their Application Form. Incomplete submission of application and documents will not be entertained and the same may be rejected Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017|
|Last Date: 18/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Noida|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Office Attendant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/02/2017