On 25/07/2017, FCI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH for the position of Watchman.
Food Corporation of India FCI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Food Corporation of India FCI before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 8,100 – 18,070/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Qualification: 8 th Standard Pass
Minimum Age as on 01/07/2017: 18 years, Maximum Age as on 01/07/2017: 25 years.
Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern) : (S – 1) 8100-18070 (Pre-revised)
Application Fee: Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through any one of the following modes of payment: SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs. 250/-). The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 21/08/2017 (23.59 hrs). Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. The additional bank charges for Challan Mode is to be borne by the candidates. Last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan is 21/08/2017.
- WRITTEN TEST (Duration- 120 Minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude = 30 Questions
- General Awareness = 30 Questions
- Reasoning = 30 Questions
- General English = 30 Questions
How To Apply?
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer on or before 21/08/2017 which shall be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short-listing on the basis of the Written Test/ Physical Endurance test at the designated Address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website (www.fciregionaljobs.com). ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued after 21/08/2017 or at the time of appearing in Document Verification / Physical Endurance Test, shall not be considered as an eligibility document and summarily rejected
IMPORTANT INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS :
- The candidate will be considered for the post applied for, on the basis of his/her merit for the post.
- No other Qualification other than explicitly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fciregionaljobs.com 15 days prior to the date of examination. The admit card for Written Test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination, should contact at email ID www.fciregionaljobs.com . Even then if the grievances are not addressed, the candidates may contact in person to FCI, Regional Office, HACA Bhawan, Opp. Public Gardens, Hyderabad – 500 004 with proof of online submission of Application Form for generating Admit Card online. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch through website www.fciregionaljobs.com. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website
- In case the volume of received applications will be large, FCI may conduct the written test in different Sessions / Days
GENERAL INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
- Nationality: A candidate for appointment in the service of the Corporation shall be : a Citizen of India, or , a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Address For The Job: Regional Office, HACA Bhawan, Opp. Public Gardens, Hyderabad – 500 004
Advt No: Advt No : Rec./Hyd/Cat.IV/01/2017
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017