On 05/08/2017, FCI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH for the position of Watchman.
Food Corporation of India FCI jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Food Corporation of India FCI before 05/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.8,100-18,070/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Maharashtra and Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||05/9/2017|
- SC- 18
- Category of disability identified for the post – HH, OH – HH ( with suitable aids & appliances) – 04 OH(OL/BL) – 01
- Ex-Servicemen – 45
Minimum Educational Qualification: 8th Standard Passed
Age limit as on 01.07.2017: 18 – 25 years**
Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern) (Pre-revised): 8,100-18,070/-*
RESERVATION AND RELAXATIONS:
- The prescribed qualification and age limit shall be reckoned as on 01/07/2017. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- There will not be any upper age limit in case of departmental (FCI) employee
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwD candidates belonging to Un-reserved category, 15 years for PwDs belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PwD candidates belonging to OBC.
- The aforesaid reservation and relaxation are not applicable to OBC candidates falling within the Creamy Layer.
- Age is additionally relaxable by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
- For Ex- Servicemen the Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as on 01/07/2017 by allowing the deduction of length of actual Military Service from his actual age and the resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the Post by more than 3 years in case of Un-reserved, 8 years in case of SCs/STs, 6 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Age Relaxation in Case of Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried is upto 35 years, 38 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved, OBCs and SCs/STs respectively
- Mode of Written test – Offline
- Duration of test – 120 Minutes
- Pattern of test – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of questions- 120
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (ONLY FOR QUALIFYING PURPOSE):
- Running 1000 metres in 5 min- 20 sec(Male), 800 metres in 5 min (Female)
- Long Jump 3 m – 85 cm (Male) 3 m (Female)
- High Jump 1 m – 30 cm(Male) 1 m (Female)
- Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision) – N6- N9
- Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision) 6/6 -6/9
How To Apply?
- Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) through any one of the following modes of payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs. 300/-). The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 05/09/2017
- Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. The additional bank charge for Challan Mode is to be borne by the candidates. The last date for generation of Bank Challan is 05/09/2017 and last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan is 08/09/2017
STEPS FOR APPLYING AND METHOD OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
- In Part I, Candidate will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, whether Departmental (FCI) employee, Written Test Centre, Educational Qualification, e-mail ID, Mobile Number, Language for written test, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph, Signature and certificate/document for Exemption of Application fee is to be uploaded as per instructions given on the website in the link “Instruction for Registration”. The image file of Photograph, Signature and certificate/document for Exemption of Application fee should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be 3 separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature and Certificate/Document. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature and Certificate/Document”.
- Recent passport size colour photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. The size of the file for photograph should be between 5kb-100kb
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph, signature and certificate/document (if applicable) as specified
- After uploading, Candidates have to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark, then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
Submission of Application:
- The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.
- If a candidate finds that all the filled details are correct then he/she can select the declaration and click on final SUBMIT button given on the page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- The Online registration will remain active from 05/08/2017 10:00 Hrs (IST) to 05/09/2017 17:00 Hrs (IST) only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. FCI will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application
Address For The Job: Food Corporation of India,Goa, Maharashtra
Advertisement NO 01/2017-FCI Cetegory-lV
Submission of Online Application Form will commence from 05/08/2017 from10:00 Hrs (IST)
Application Fee To Be Paid: Rs. 300/- (Excluding bank charges).
Last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Cards 05/09/2017
The last date for generating the Bank e-Challan 05/09/2017
The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan at branches of SBI 08/09/2017
Last Date for Online Application 05/09/2017 till 17:00 Hrs (IST)
. Date of Written Test Will be announced in website www.fcijobportalmah.com
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW