Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for specialists, Senior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 from 9.00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Specialists (Chest (Pulm. Medicine, Dermatology & STD , ENT (Oto-rhinolaryngology, EYE Ophthalmology), General Medicine, General Surgery, Obst. & Gynae , Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Radiology) – 11 Post||Minimum Qualification: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with 3 years’ experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years post diploma experience
Age : Full Time Contractual Specialist: not exceeding 45 yrs. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules) Full Time Contractual Specialist (Retired): Not exceeding 64 yrs as on date of interview. Part Time Contractual Specialist: Not exceeding 64 yrs as on date of interview.
Emoluments (on no work no pay basis): Full Time Contractual Specialist: PBIII with GP Rs. 6600/- + other allowances as per rules adopted by ESIC except T.A. Full Time Contractual Specialist (Retired): as per rules Part Time Contractual Specialist : Rs 40000/- per month for two sessions of 2 hours per day for 5 days in a week. b) Rs 1000/- for extra session of two hours , Rs. 8000/- per month admissible if he/she is willing to perform emergency call duty.
Date of interview. Interview will be conducted on- 17/08/2017-for the department of Medicine, Obst. & Gynae, Orthopedic, E.N.T., & Radiology 18/08/2017-for the department of Pediatrics, Surgery, Pathology, Chest, Eye & Skin
|Senior Resident – 14 Post
Department: ENT (Oto- hinolaryngology), EYE (Ophthalmology) , General Medicine, General Surgery, Obst. & Gynae, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics)
|Minimum Qualification: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in concerned specialty, then others without post graduate qualification having at least two years’ experience after MBBS in concerned specialty, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Govt. Hospital in the concerned specialty may be considered for selection.
Age As on date of interview :- -Not exceeding 33 yrs. for post graduates. -Not exceeding 35 yrs. for post-doctoral degree holders. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules)
Emoluments PB-III with GP Rs. 6600/- + other allowances as per rules adopted by ESIC except T.A. Basic pay will be reduced to Rs. 600/- per month for Diploma holder and Rs. 1210/- will be reduced per month for Non-PG candidates.
Date of interview. Interview will be conducted on- 17/08/2017-for the department of Medicine, Obst. & Gynae, Orthopedic & E.N.T. 18/08/2017-for the department of Pediatrics, Surgery & Eye
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Documents required:- I. Matriculation certificate for Age proof. 2. MBBS Certificates. 3. MCL/DMC Regn. Certificates. 4. Internship Completion Certificate 5. Demand draft as per S. NO. B 6. Two Photographs (PP Size). All eligible and Interested candidate may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith all the testimonials in Original and their one self attested photocopy as per schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned. Venue of interview: Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15. Website : www.esic.nic.in, www.esipgimsrbasai.com.
- Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth and SC/ST PH/OBC Certificate) and relevant documents including MCI/State registration certificate, may report to the office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P., on the date of walk-in-interview at 9.00 a.m. The verification of documents will be done upto 10.30 a.m with original certificate.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category have to deposit a Demand Draft (nonrefundable) of Rs. 300/- in favor of “ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO. 1” Payable at SBI, UP. SC/ST candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 75/- , while PWD & Female candidates are exempted for payment of fee.
- Candidate claiming reservation /age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate as prescribed by GOI, DOPT OM No..36012/12/22/93- ESTT.(SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified by GOI DOPT OM NO. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09/03/2004 and time to time failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview.
- Candidates for contractual posts of Senior Residents against vacant post of GDMOs may apply even if three years of Senior Residency have been completed.
- Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category. Certificate of disability from any Govt. hospital should be submitted at the time of interview.
- The candidates must be registered with MCI/State before joining the post, if selected.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
Walk-In Address: ESIC Hospital, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, U.P.,
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M
Advt Number: File NO: ESICH/SBD/212/Med./C Rec/2017-
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW