On 04/08/2017, ESIC Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, Post Graduate, PG Diploma for the position of Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident.
Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 31/08/2017 at 9.00 – 03.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC on 31/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Part Time Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||64 Years|
Qualification & Experience required: P.G. Degree or equivalent recognized by MCI with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having PG experience of 5 years in particular specialty. MCI/State MC Registration
Age: Not exceeding 64 years, Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules
Remuneration: Rs 40,000/- per month for 2 sessions per day x 5 days in a week. Duration of each session is of two hours, Rs. 1000/- for Extra session of Two Hours. Attending emergency call Rs.1000/- subject to a maximum of Rs.8000/- per month
- General Medicine
- Obs. & Gynaec.
- OBC – 02 Post
- UR – 04 Post
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.67,700/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualification:– PG degree/Diploma in concerned specialty OR 2 years’ experience after MBBS out of which preferably one year in the concerned specialty.
Age: not exceeding 35 years as on 30.08.2017. Relaxation as per rule for SC/ST/OBC/PH
Remuneration: Basic pay of Rs. 67700/- in the Level of-II & Index-I of Pay Matrix, 7th Pay Commission (Pre-revised Basic pay Rs. 18750/- (PB-3) + Grade pay Rs. 6600/-pm for PG Degree Holders (It would be reduced by Rs. 600/-pm for diploma Holders and the same will be reduced by Rs. 1210/-pm for non PG candidates or as per ESIC policy ) plus allowance as admissible from time to time.
- OBC – 01 Post
- UR – 04 Post
- The selection of the candidate will be made based on a personal interview. The decision of the interview committee shall be binding and final. The selected candidates will be intimated about the result and may have to join within a short period of time.
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may appear for the WALK-ININTERVIEW for selection at ESIC Hospital, Near 500 quarter, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat- 393002 at 09:00 Hours to 15:00 Hours on 31st August, 2017 (Thursday) along with 2 passport size colour photographs, all the original certificates of educational qualification, Proof of Date Of Birth, experience, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format Valid for the current year/ latest in case of OBC, a set of self-attested Photostat copy of all the certificates and filled in Application in the prescribed format
- All the candidates should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Near 500 quarter, GIDC Ankleshwar, Gujarat -393002, Distt-Bharuch on the stipulated date(s) at 09:00 AM. Candidates reporting after 11:00 A.M. will not be considered for walking interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The number of vacancies may likely be change.
- Reservation as per rule applicable
- Selected candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
- On engagement Senior Doctors will be required to deposit security of Rs. 30000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) and Part Time Specialist – 10000/- through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
- The Panel may remain valid for a period of SIX months and may be cancelled / invalidated earlier without assigning any reason.
Walk-In Address: ESIC Hospital, Near 500 quarter, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat- 393002
Walk-In Time: 09.00 – 03.00 P.M
Reference No: No.375/ESIC/ANK/Admin/PTSP/ADVT
Walk-In Date: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW