On 17/08/2017, ESIC announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Tutor.
Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Tutor post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC on 23/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
Educational Qualifications: A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part – II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956. Holders of Education Qualification included in part – II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in section 13(3)of the Act. (B) Should be registered with the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
For Non Medical Candidates: A Post Graduate Qualification, i.e. Master Degree in the concerned subject/allied discipline.
Note: The respective subject/allied discipline should be as in the Table – I of Schedule – I of Schedule – I of MCI “Minimum Qualification for teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998″
Pay: PB – 3 With Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- Plus Non-Practicing Allowance
No. of Post: Physiology 03, Forensic Medicine 02, Community Medicine 03
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 30 years (relaxable up to 5 year for Employees of ESI Corporation and Government Servants, age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST etc is as per Govt. Of India rules)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC norms or decision .
- A Walk-In-Interview will be conducted for the recruitment of Tutors on contractual basis for one year at Dean’s Office, Council Hall, 6th Floor, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560010 on 23.08.2017 (Wednesday). All candidates should report for registration between 10:00 A.M to 11:00 AM
- Candidates are required to bring/furnish the duly filled in application form along with 2 passport size photographs, original documents showing Age, Educational Qualifications, Experience and Certificate showing the reserved category as applicable (OBC certificate as per the prescribed format i.e Annexure for jobs under Government of India) and also one set of attested photocopies of all the above said document
Walk-In Address: Dean’s Office, Council Hall, 6th Floor, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560010
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW