On 11/08/2017, ESIC Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, M.Sc for the position of Tutor.
Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Tutor post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
Reservation: UR – 04, SC – 01, ST – 02, OBC – 01
Essential Educational qualification:
- Biochemistry – MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Biochemistry from MCI recognized institution for non- medical person.
- Community Medicine – MBBS
- Forensic Medicine – MBBS
- Pathology – MBBS
- Pharmacology – MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Pharmacology from MCI recognized institution for non- medical person.
- Physiology – MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Physiology from MCI recognized institution for non- medical person.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on 21.08.2017 (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules)
Emoluments : PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with G. Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus Non practicing allowances as applicable.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC norms or decision .
- A walk-in-interview will be held on 21.08.2017 at 10 AM at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and for drawing up a panel for future engagement for TUTOR (NON-CLINICAL JUNIOR RESIDENTS) in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments. The panel may remain valid for a period of three months and may be cancelled/invalidated earlier without assigning any reason.
- At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/Mark Sheet from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate), Caste certificate and updated OBC Certificate in Govt of India Format and 2 recent passport size photographs.
- THE CANDIDATES SHOULD REPORT AT 09 AM FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AT ADMINSTRATIVE BLOCK OF ESI PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (EZ), JOKA
Terms & Conditions:
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
- It is a contractual engagement initially for a period of one year extendable every year up to a total period of three years basing on the performance and candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
- On engagement Tutors will be required to deposit security of Rs. 26000/- (Rupees twenty six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability.
Walk-In Address: ADMINSTRATIVE BLOCK OF ESI PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (EZ), JOKA
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No: No. 412(Dean-Joka).A-12/16/TUTOR/2014
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW