Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Part Time Specialist, Full Time Specialis, Multiple Vacancy post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/8/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC on 17/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Full Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist (02)
Reservation: UR-01, OBC-1
|ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION For Full Time Specialist :
MBBS with Post Graduate degree in concerned speciality from a recognized university with 3 year experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree. OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University with 5 years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Diploma
Age: Age not exceeding 45 years as on date of interview. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per rules).
Renumeration:- Basic Pay Rs. 25,350/- (Rs.18,750/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-) plus allowances as per 6th CPC (7th CPC revision is under consideration)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION For Part Time Specialists :
MBBS with Post Graduate degree in concerned speciality from a recognized university with 3 year experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree. OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University with 5 years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Diploma.
Age: Age not exceeding 64 years as on date of interview. Remuneration: Rs. 40000/-Consolidated per month for two sessions of 2 Hrs per day X 5 days in a week +10000/- on undertaking for attending emergency calls.
|Senior Resident (04)
Pathology, NICU, Obst &Gynae , Radiology
MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university. If such candidates are not available in particular speciality, those without PG qualification having atleast two years experience after MBBS out of which One year in the concerned specialty.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExServiceman as per rules).
Emoluments per month:
Basic pay Rs. 25,350/-(18,750+6600 GP)+plus other allowances as per 6th CPC (7th CPC revision is under consideration)
|Senior Resident (02)
Reservation: ST-01,OBC- 1,
MBBS with Post Graduate degree in concerned speciality from a recognized university. Candidates already completed 3 years tenure as SR in any Govt. Organization need not apply
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on interview date (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExServiceman as per rules)
Emoluments per month:Basic pay Rs. 67,700/- & other allowance as per 7th CPC.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC norms or decision .
- The eligible and desirous candidates, alongwith their application filled properly in prescribed performa “Annexure-A” should appear for a walk-in-interview with application.
- They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with attested photocopies and orginals of testimonials and Demand Draft. (For fees as detailed below)
Fees: Unreserved &OBC 300/-, SC &ST 75/-, PWD &Women Candidate No Fee
Terms & Conditions:
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Application should be submitted by the candidate is non-refundable.
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any vacany.
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
- Hostel/Accommodation/quarters will not be provided
- Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirement at the time of
- At the time of joining selected candidates will have to sign “AGREEMENT” as per ESIC
norms and the cost of stamp paper of Rs.100/- for “Agreement” will be borne by the
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 17/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW