On 03/07/2017, ESIC announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduate, MD, DNB for the position of Senior Resident.
Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC before 01/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||Diploma, M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, MS/MD, DNB|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- Per month|
|Last Date To Apply||01/09/2017|
For General Medicine, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Obs. & Gynae: Medical P.G. Degree in concerned speciality / department from a recognized Medical Institute or Medical Diploma in concerned speciality / department from a recognized Medical Institute or MBBS with 01 year of experience in concerned speciality / department from a Medical Institution.
For Casualty: PG, MD, DNB or Diploma in concerned Speciality from recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council. If such candidates are not available, then candidates having 1 years experience after MBBS. Out of which one year experience in the concerned speciality as Junior Resident can also be considered.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of Interview i.e. 06.09.2017. Relaxation of age for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be as per rules.
Remuneration : PB-3(15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- per month plus allowances as per rules.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The eligible and desirous candidates should submit their application properly filled / signed in prescribed proforma “Annexure-A” at the Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Near Govt. I.T.I., Jail Road, Rourkela on or before 01.09.2017 (04.00P.M.) and appear for the Interview on dated. 06.09.2017 (09.00 A.M.onwards). The application form can also be downloaded from website www.esic.nic.in.
- Date and Time of Interview 06.09.2017 (10.00 A.M. onwards)
- Reporting Time 09.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview Conference Hall, ESIC Model Hospital, Jail Road, Near Govt. ITI, Rourkela – 769 004. (Odisha).
Application fees :
- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ESIC Fund Account No.1 payable at State Bank of India, Rourkela. SC / ST Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Application form complete in all respects.
- Two recent Passport size photographs.
- Two sets of self attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- SSC / 10th standard Certificate or equivalent.
- Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Registration with the concerned Medical Council/State Government Registration.
- Caste Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
Address For The Job: Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Near Govt. I.T.I., Jail Road, Rourkela
Reference Number: 442-U-16/63/MH/RKL/2011-Admn.
Last Date to Apply: 01/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW